Find the best international schools in Ghana; you can discover a rundown of chosen schools at the lower part of this page. Utilize the inquiry links below to choose a list of choices. From government schools to the most expensive private schools in Ghana.
International Schools in Ghana
Ghana is an industrialized, democratic West African country with a flourishing international school division positioned in the capital of Accra. Schools offering the educational plans of England, France, Germany, the US, and the International Baccalaureate Association serve the offspring of foreigners and local citizens.
There are seven (7) IB World Schools, of which two, Lincoln People group School and Al Rayan International School, offer each of the three phases of the IB program.
Ghana International School, which was established in 1955, is the sector’s most seasoned school. Today, it offers the English public educational plan, IGCSEs, and A-levels to around 1,400 understudies of 47 ethnicities.
List of International Schools in Ghana best for Expats
- Ghana International School
- Galaxy International School
- International Community College
- LAS Liberty School
- Vilac International School
- The Roman Ridge School
- Tema International School
- Lincoln Community School
- Ghana Christian International High School
- DPS International Ghana
- Merton International School
- Takoradi International School
- Learning Skills International School
- Le Lycée Français d’Accra – J Prévert
- Association International School
- Akosombo International School
- Alpha Beta Education Centres – Primary, JHS & Christian College
- Morning Star International School
- Accra Grammar School (AGS)
- British International School
- Aves International Academy
- Al-Rayan International School
- The Hilltop School
- Three Bears International School
- The Owl’s Nest International School
- SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International College
- Morgan International Community School
- International School of Ahafo
- Soul clinic international school
- American International School
- Canadian International College Ghana
- German International School – Accra (GISA)
Kids 14-years and under-represent 38% of Ghana’s populace and tuition private-based schools outnumber state schools at the primary and junior secondary level. Statistics show the enrolment is 73.5 percent for kindergartens, 84% at grade schools, and 58 percent at the secondary level.
Education is obligatory from age four (4) to fifteen (15) and state schools educate in English. Two years of kindergarten is trailed by six years of elementary school and three years of junior secondary training. A further three years of senior education school leads on to college/university.
The Lincoln Community School, which traces all the way back to 1966, mixes IB programs with an American-style instruction and is redeveloping its grounds to give the most recent offices. Vilac International School offers both the English national system and the Ghanaian one.
The roman Ridge school, founded in the year 2002, offers its pupils with high quality of education in Accra based on the British Preparatory & Public School system, whilst being firmly rooted in Ghanaian life and culture.
Best Schools in Ghana for Expats
Ghana is one of the most popular cities among the many West African countries expats love to live in for many reasons. Ghanaians are friendly, full of life, and expats enjoy an excellent quality of life living here.
The list above includes the compiled list of the best schools in Ghana for expats. Accreditation bodies dynamic in Ghana incorporate the Gathering of International Schools, the New Britain Relationship of Schools and Universities, and the Middle States Relationship of Universities and Schools.
Moving to Ghana from the US – American International School, Lincoln Community School, Vilac International School, or LAS Liberty School would be suitable for your youngster.
- Moving to Ghana from Canada – Canadian International College Ghana
- Moving to Ghana from Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, UAE, Turkey – Al-Rayan International School
- Moving to Ghana from Germany – German International School Accra
- Moving to Ghana from France – Le Lycée Français d’Accra – J Prévert
Unicaf university Fees, Scholarships, and Courses
BLVCK TICK appreciate you a lot for reading! If you enjoyed this piece by BLVCK TICK MEDIA, kindly hit the share button and help others to also see it. You can also like our Facebook page, so you know when we make new posts or Click to JOIN our Telegram Channel where we post JOBS + TIPS